RPA and Other Automations
Automating critical tasks in critical times.
What benefits can RPA and automations bring to your company?
Automations allow for a reduction of time spent on tedious, repetitive tasks, decreasing workforce, and training costs.
Robots work 24/7 without breaks and at digital speeds. Business users can offload high-volume, manual, repetitive tasks to robots enabling them to focus on high-value tasks.
Robots do the same process repeatedly, eliminating human errors while ensuring consistency of process, reducing variability.
RPA can be scaled up quickly and easily. Simply add more robots for more tasks.
Which activities should you automate?
— The ones that are preventing your company from growing.
Did you know much of the sales processes can be automated? From finding leads to sending e-mails, we’ll help you and your sales people.
Minimize your costs
Logistics, internal processes and even employee onboarding and offboarding are some of the tasks that can be automated.
Answer requests fast and effectively
During these times, a lot of companies are receiving a much larger support requests, now it’s the best time to automate much of this.
Book a call!
Even though a lot of companies were affected by the Coronavirus, no company is the same. Work with us to identify what are the tasks you should automate immediately!
RPA and Automations
- Automations-- An automation is much like creating an assembly line out of a business process, with human interactions ranging from minimal to none;
- RPA--RPA or Robotic Process Automation enable enterprises to automate manual tasks by simulating the interaction between the operator and the computer through the use of software robots.
- Sales campaigns-- Automate your sales campaigns to reply faster and in an engaging way;
- E-mail classification -- Reduce the time it takes to filter the e-mails you need to work on based on certain topics;
- Web scraping -- Stop wasting time extracting data manually from websites into spreadsheets;
- Generate reports -- Always keep management up to date, generating reports on the most recent available data at the click of a button.
Benefits of RPA and automations
- Productivity and Efficiency -- Automatic programs work 24/7 without breaks and at digital speeds. Business users can offload high-volume, manual, repetitive tasks to robots enabling them to focus on high-value tasks;
- Consistency and Compliance -- Automatic programs do the same process repeatedly, eliminating human errors while ensuring consistency of process, reducing variability;
- Scalability -- Solutions can be scaled up quickly and easily;
- Cost Savings -- Automations allow for a reduction of time spent on tedious, repetitive tasks, decreasing workforce and training costs.
Getting startedBefore starting, be sure to have:
- A well defined and documented process -- For any automation to be considered, the current process should be well defined with all possible scenarios taken into account;
- Definition and current monitoring of the objectives -- We'll need to understand if the automation is indeed working for your business. Also, depending on the objectives, some features may have higher priority than others.
- The right mindset of everyone involved-- Automations are merely tools that will allow your employees to reduce the time they need to invest in manual and repetitive tasks.